the very best
brands and advice
stand up paddle boards and windsurfing shop and lessons
iSups are perfectly suited to everyday paddlers who want to get out and about without having to load up and carry a hard board on the car.
- O’Shea – some of the lightest isups on the market that don’t budge on quality/
- Jobe – a name synonymous with inflatable water accessories
- Jimmy Lewis – world famous surfboard shaper and board maker
The Stand up paddle boards and windsurfing kit we stock have been picked by our team.
They deliver performance in their disciplines as well as build quality and value.
& windsurf coaching
We provide private and group Stand up paddle boards and windsurfing lessons in and round the Chichester area which will offer you the chance to take part in the amazing sport of windsurfing.
We also offer private and group stand up paddle board lessons with options of the sea or inland waterways.
With lessons starting from £55.00 per person we can also accommodate family groups, stag and hen parties etc.
We can provide wetsuits, wetsuit boots etc for your session.
Here's your chance
to get lessons booked
slots available for August
what changes from
one year to the next
It’s not always obvious what’s changed from one year to the next so we thought we’d make a visual that showed off what Jobe have done to their touring board, the Jobe Neva.
The Jobe Neva is a Touring board that has evolved quite dramatically over the years.
Using our “Before and After Slider” you can easily see what’s been done, but you we’ll give you some help as well.
The obvious changes
- Deckpad: has been made larger giving you more room for and aft.
- Nose: more pinched to improve speed.
- Tie downs: they’re laid out wider so you can get more held down.
- The tail: is more pinched in giving cleaner release in the tail for speed.
- Carry handles: an extra handle has been added to the nose.
So how do these changes work out for the paddler?
With everything showing in this example, the board has more carrying capacity, greater speed and glide, so with it being a touring board, it will be more effective over distances.
And aside of that they’ve done an amazing job of the graphics, which is a big part of it for some people when choosing a board.