corporate wellness team building
You take care of business and we take care of your teams wellbeing.
What Wing SUP / Surf / Foil lessons do we offer
The Stag and Hen Parties or Birthday parties gives you exclusivity to the session slot for your party.
It is a great way to celebrate a birthday for the kids or before getting hitched.
As with other group sup lessons, we spent a few minutes covering some basic rules before getting on the water and learning new skills and having fun.
Where do our sessions run
How lessons run
Our aim is to get you up and paddling quickly, as water time is where you really experience SUP, so we have a quickstart process for our lessons:
Meet and greet at start time (we start on time, so please arrive early)
- Gather with all kit on the water’s edge.
- Quick safety briefing from the instructor.
- On water / land demo.
- All onto the water.
This whole process should take no more than 15-20 minutes, giving us a paddling time of around an hour and a half.
What to bring
- A towel and some warm clothing, even in the summer, is recommended.
- Wetsuit and jelly shoes if you have some.
- Asthma spray or epi pen if you use them. Please read the rules regards this.
- Light food and drink for after the session.
- All equipment and tuition are included, but it is preferable if you have a wetsuit of your own and booties. Buoyancy aids are supplied unless you have your own.
- Boards used include: Aqua Marina Fusion, Aqua Marina Coral and Aqua Marina Beast. All of them were chosen because of there performance and ease of use for both beginner to intermediate paddler.
- Wetsuits must be prebooked.
- Please do not bring any valuable items.
- You must manage any meds and make us aware pre-joining the session.
- Sessions can be weather dependent and may be rescheduled if conditions are not suitable, especially open water and surf.
- Your session starts at the agreed lesson time advertised and cannot be offset or delayed on the day
Trip advisor reviews
Ian was very relaxed and friendly - I made a last minute change to the lesson timing which he was happy to accommodate.
As for the lesson... read more
November 8, 2021
Ian was very relaxed and friendly - I made a last minute change to the lesson timing which he was happy to accommodate. As for the lesson... read more
October 1, 2021
Excellent lesson from Ian, explaining in detail each movement in a way that will allow me to move to the next level. Great fun as well, I hope to come... read more
September 10, 2021
What a fun afternoon - totally got the bug! Ian was a great coach and made the whole session so much fun. We were standing up in no... read more
August 29, 2021
be inspired, learn and stay in touch …..