The Werner Grand Prix sup paddle is a high aspect race paddle that has really shown itself in downwind conditions as well.
Designed and manufactured specifically for racing the Werner Grand Prix M1000 features a mid-size blade and will fit the widest range of paddlers. These advanced blade designs including a buoyant paddle blade with a smooth back face offering a moderately powerful forward stroke and effortless maneuvering strokes.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Progressive mid-size rectangular blade fits the widest range of paddlers and allows for incremental power with less immediate catch for an easier, gentler feel on the body.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Bent shaft.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Thin ABS reinforced blade edge knifes cleanly in and out of the water.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position which increases power throughout the stroke and less lift at the exit.
- Full carbon Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and light weight.
- Recommended for racing. We do not recommend this paddle for surfing or whitewater.