Key design features
Starting at the nose, the pointed bow and rocker line means this board handles chop and small swell really well, whilst on flat water it glides effortlessly.
The parallel rails help maintain tracking and speed so covering distances is easy even when you decide to go on an adventure even when carrying some baggage under the tie downs.
The board is not as wide as you’d find on school boards so you will enjoy a higher top speed, but this would mean an ounce less stability to a 100% beginner who is really struggling with balance, or someone who fancies yoga.
Don’t forget the waterproof backpack which you can store under the Storage Net with all your gear. Ready to be taken out for those long day spend on the water.
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 10ft. | 3,04m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8″ fin (mount without tools)
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Nose rocker: 9″, Tail rocker: 0″
- Board weight: 8,5kg | 18,7lbs
- Package weight: 14kg | 31lbs
Who is the Jobe Duna aimed at?
The Jobe Duna would suit beginners through to advanced paddlers who are looking for a quality inflatable stand up paddleboard that looks great too. We test the boards we sell so you’re assured that the Jobe Duna really is and does what we say. It’s our guarantee!
Once inflated, the Duna is light and stiff due to our Heat Bonded Technology and new X-Stitching Construction.
The multi layered skin and board thickness guarantees great overall stiffness which improves usability.
To make sure the Duna is super durable we’ve added an extra layer pvc on the rails and center of the board.
The paddle comes with an adjustable glass fibre shaft and a reinforced plastic blade, with inner seals.
The bag is a waterproof rucksack type that works well as storage both on and off the water.
The package contains
- A board that weighs 9.5kg
- A 3 year warranty which backs up how good this board is
- The very latest technology in drop stitch, which is a big deal for inflatables
- A Drytube Back Pack
- A multi function pump allowing high speed or pressure
- A 3 piece paddle made of fibreglass with a reinforced pvc blade
- A coiled board leash, very important for longer sup boards
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- Jobe and Sandbanks SUP Packages come with a 3 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The Jobe duna Summary
Level of paddler: this board is perfect for total novice to advanced paddlers wanting a quality isup under their feet.
Disciplines: this is truly an allround isup, and would suit anyone looking for a fun board to grab out the car and just go paddling or something to fit the whole family, but it also ha a more performance edge to it. It will work for people trying a bit of touring, whilst being mid length so still totally agile for average paddlers just wanting to play.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really good and the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, Jobe offer a 3 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their Duna isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes