PRE ORDER FOR SPRING 2022
Key design features
Info coming soon
- 5 box setup for option of tri or quad fin setup
- Square tail
- Super light construction
Who is the Infinity Wide Speed aimed at?
The Infinity Wide Speed full review is coming soon
Using exclusive state of the art materials to achieve the best weight vs strength in the industry, we manipulate the ﬂex of the board by strategically placing glass and carbon fiber to create loading and unloading of energy for unmatched performance. TWIST-COIL-SPRING. Feel the difference.
- Military grade BIAX carbon fibre
- Ultra high density foam
- Multi layer fibreglass wrapping
- Ultra light CNC EPS foam
- Unidirectional carbon fibre stringers
- Colour tint
The package contains
- A board
- Set of fins
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The infinity wide speed summary
Level of paddler: the Infinity Wide Speed offers a fun and entry level into sup surfing, whilst maintaining performance for fast skills development.
Disciplines: this board is a surf sup and is designed for just that. But that said it works amazing in everything we’ve tried it in, from south coast, wind driven waves and grind to fast, clean Atlantic rollers over in Ireland and Cornwall.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is exceptionally good. That said, Infinity offer a 1 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their Infinity B Line.