- Length: 10’10” (330cm)
- Width: 32″ (81cm)
- Thickness: 6.0″ (15.0 cm)
- Volume: 320L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 150kg/330lbs.
- Board Weight: 19.0lbs. (9.6kg)
- Lightweight drop stitch technology
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Removable slide-in Centre Fin
- Integrated cargo D-ring with bungee cord to attach luggage
- Durable rubber handle
- Honeycomb grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
Key design features
A diamond cut deckpad offering good deck grip and covering far back on the board so you can easily buoy turn.
There’s a bungee tie die up fron for those who want to carry luggage or flip flops.
Who is the Aqua Marina beast aimed at?
Board length of 10’6 puts this firmly in the camp of general paddleboard that won’t offer the more adventurous paddler an adventure board. It simply won’t offer the glide you’d need to cover bigger distances, but if just having fun at the beach or dashing round your local lake is your thing, then it is definitely worth a look.
It has less volume than the Fusion, but at 300 litres, this is plenty to carry a parent and kids or a dog, even with a heavier person at the helm.
It’s a super easy board to paddle with stability built in, but you can loosen this sort of board up on a wave by stepping back a bit so worth considering if you goto the sea.
The comfortable diamond grooving footpad provides extra grip while the strengthened stainless steel leash D-ring ensures a safe ride in small waves.
Constructed with Aqua Marina’s exclusive Drop Stitch Light Technology, the Fusion is lightweight but super stiff.
We use the Beast, in our sup school, for paddleboarding lessons in both flat and open water conditions, so we believe in its abilities.
Drop stitch light technology
- Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core
- Light and printed tarpaulin layer
- First PVC rail layer
- Second PVC rail layer
- EVA footpad
The package contains
- Board bag
- 3-piece adjustable aluminium paddle
- Aqua double action pump for fast and easy Inflation
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The aqua marina beast Summary
Level of paddler: everyone will love this board no matter what level of paddler you are
Disciplines: it’s adept in many situations from a bit of surfing to trips along the harbour for ice creams and just all round fun.
Price /Quality ratio: you can’t fault the value in this board. A quality construction that isn’t reflected in the low price.
Locations: Lakes – Sea – Rivers – Anywhere