Key design features
With a width of 34” the O’Shea 10’6″ HPx offers riders an ultra light and ultra stable paddling platform, which is perfect for a wide range of rider weights and abilities and fun for all the family.
The all round shape makes the board easy to paddle, but being 34 wide and 6 inches thick it is more suited to bigger people or someone needing maximum stability.
- Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness
- Lightweight materials
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 8ft straight leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable integrated handle
- 8″ fin (mount without tools)
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Board weight:8kg
Who is the O'Shea 10'6 HPX aimed at?
The O’Shea 10’6 HPX board is suitable for anyone looking for an allround board.
It’s a weight carrier so good for families and is wide enugh to easily put kids on the front or the dog.
If you want to paddle distances then maybe the longer boards would be worth looking at, as any board of 10’6 or less is really more suited to paddling locally and having fun.
Made with our unique, Ultra Light HPx, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST iSUP construction available today and a game changer in iSUP design, with an unrivalled combination of light weight and durability.
HPx, weighs in at 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of our innovative partnership with our material manufacturer. The 10’6 is only 8kg, creating a compact, durable and easily foldable and transportable iSUP package – fitting easily into its spacious back pack.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
The package contains
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
- Straight leash
- O’Shea SUP Packages come with a 2 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The o'shea 10'6 HPX Summary
Level of paddler: this board is perfect for total novice to intermediate and family paddlers wanting a quality isup under their feet.
Disciplines: this is truly an allround isup, and would suit anyone looking for a fun board to grab out the car and just go paddling or something to fit the whole family. It’s the board you want to grab fron the car when you hit the beach with the kids and just want to splash and paddle for fun.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really highand the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, O’Shea offer a 2 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their QSX isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes