Second hand paddle boards
We often hold Second hand paddle boards, race boards, inflatables and all round boards, when they come in as trade-ins or ex-demo kit.
Starboard Sprint 2021
This has been my own training board, purchased as a stop gap whilst I waited for our next Infinity delivery.
It is the wood construction, 14 * 23.5
TBH, this is the fastest board I have used and so stable due to the very high sides and insanely stables as you step back.
Get training hard now with this speed machine!
£1750 – collection only
Jimmy Lewis Super Frank 2021
The Jimmy Lewis Super Frank is 7’6 little ripper. Packing in 115 litres, this little surf sup really works in UK conditions, coping well with mush as well as punchy waves.
You’re gonna love this board if you’re around 85kg or less and love to surf hard.
Can be ridden as quad or tri fin. Rail taped from new.
£1350 – collection only
CALL NOW! – 07521 297280
Aqua Marina iSUPs
We’ve got our Second hand paddle boards up for sale including 5 Aqua Marina Fusion and 5 Aqua Marina Beast boards.
from £300 – collection only
CALL NOW! – 07521 297280
Buying Second hand paddle boards
Obviously we don’t hold everything to suit every paddler in the Second hand paddle boards world, so you may find that you’ll end up looking at a new board that meets your needs more specifically.
What we can say, is that if we don’t have a used board to suit, we may know of one that is in the hands of one of our clients or friends, so if we can’t find it then it may still be out there.
Whilst it is always worth considering Second hand paddle boards if money is a driving factor, but bear in mind we can also help you with credit on a new board if you want to find a used sup to meet your needs.
- Check the age of the board and also clarify that outside of speaking with the seller. Certainly with isups, the older they get, the more chance of problems.
- Fully inflate it before buying and do a splash test to check for leaks.
- If possible ask for an original purchase receipt in case it is stolen.
- Check the pump and make sure it works well.
- If the seller is giving you a paddle, look it over and make sure there are no apparent cracks.
- If the board is a hard board then look for repaired areas or stickers that may be covering bad repairs.
- Most companies only provide a warranty to the original purchaser, so you are buying without any guarantee or warranty.
We don’t provide any manufacturer’s warranty with Second hand paddle boards, but we do provide a minimal warranty for 1 month from date of purchase.
This warranty has limitations.
Whilst buying Second hand paddle boards is a great way to save some money, you may not be able to get the exact board you want.
- There’s no year long warranty on a Used Board.
- We cannot guarantee that we know what previous life the board had, e.g was it part of a school fleet.
- So based on what you’re saving, it may be worth looking at our Aqua Marina boards that are affordable, superb quality and come with a full warranty for peace of mind.
We stock some superb and affordable isups and hard boards.
This way you’re guaranteed a quality product with warranty that will deliver years of service for your hard-earned money.
With a range of new and used hard or inflatable stand up used sup boards sometimes available we also take trade-ins on new paddleboards so you can walk away with a nice new paddleboard and have money left in your pocket.
Brands including: Jimmy Lewis, I Love SUP, Infinity, SIC, Werner, Quickblade, KeNalu, XM, Starboard, Naish, Fatstick, McConks, Bluefin, Red, 425, Kialoa, O’Shea, STX, Itiwit, Hydro Force, Mellowwave, Quroc, Tiki, Turtle Bay, Hatha boards, Freshwater Bay, Two Bare Feet, Aqua Marina, Aqua Planet, Blue Fin, Wolf Creek, Because SUP
- We only offer trade-ins against full price new kit.
- One a trade in occurs, we cannot refund the new purchase.
- You may get a better price selling privately, but will have to go through finding a buyer and the hassle.