sup polo sessions
We run SUP Polo sessions for everyone to enjoy as well as team building sessions.
Sessions are now running for 2022
Group pp: £10.00 per session
Closed session: £200.00
Note: 4 people per team, min 2 teams
What are SUP Polo sessions
We run regular SUP Polo sessions, in Chichester on the Canal and at Bracklesham Beach.
Sessions run for 1 hour, and can be booked by individuals, or businesses looking to offer a team session.
1 hour water based
The SUP Polo session is 1 hour long and sees, teams made up of 4 players, entering into 10 minute heats.
It’s fast and fun, but be careful, it’s addictive.
You can book your sessions online.
A great way to have fun and promote wellness and a solid team is to get everyone, enjoying some fun SUP Polo sessions.
We can train your staff up on general paddling, and then get them playing polo after work.
Where do our sup polo sessions run
We run our regular sup polo sessions on the Chichester Canal, down in the basin, but during the summer we also run them down at Bracklesham beach, for a bit of extra spice.
How sessions run
We have training sessions as well as mini competition sessions for our sup polo.
The training sessions are aimed at improving skills and team play along with some tactics, whils the mini competitions are all out play time.
Meet and greet at start time (we start on time, so please arrive early)
- Gather with all kit on the water’s edge.
- Quick safety briefing from the instructor.
- On water / land demo.
- All onto the water.
- Waivers signed.
What to bring
- A towel and some warm clothing, even in the summer, is recommended.
- Wetsuit and jelly shoes if you have some.
- Asthma spray or epi pen if you use them. Please read the rules regards this.
- Light food and drink for after the session.
- Dry robe as you may be of the water at times.
- A sup polo paddle will be provided as part of your session.
- A board can be hired for your session.
- Wetsuits must be prebooked at £5 per suit per person.
- Jelly or wetsuit shoes are preferable.
- Please do not bring any valuable items.
- You must manage any meds and make us aware pre-joining the session.
- Sessions can be weather dependent and may be rescheduled if conditions are not suitable, especially open water and surf.
- Your session starts at the agreed session time advertised, and cannot be offset or delayed on the day.
- Whilst we take measures to be safe, all participants must agree that they are taking part at their own risk and no claim can be made against Surfs SUP Watersports, Ian Phillips or other persons taking part in the event.
Fabulous beginner class on Chichester Canal with Ian. After 2 hours felt confident, much less wobbly and raring to go again
July 1, 2022
Fantastic time with mixed age and experience group as a surprise for everyone for my wife’s birthday – all had so much fun along the Chichester Canal! From our group:
… read more
June 28, 2022
A most reassuring intro lesson from Ian, who covered the very basics and more advance techniques as we progressed through the lesson.
Combined with serious advice and a wicked… read more
June 28, 2022
I had always wanted to try paddle boarding and booked a family lesson with Ian as a birthday treat for myself, sharing with family who were visiting. I can only… read more
June 23, 2022