guided sup tours
Join us for a Guided SUP Tour around Chichester Harbour, or along our beautiful coastline.
Tours are now running for 2022
Group: 3 hrs £85.00 pp (min 6 persons)
2 hrs £60.00 pp (min persons)
What do we do when we go Touring
Heading out on a Guided SUP Tour is a great way to enjoy a few hours on the water, and see the sights our stunning coast has to offer.
We pack our bags and load the boards, with a plan to paddle for a few hours, heading out into the harbour.
Duration: 3 hrs
We run these sessions for groups of paddlers who have got the basic paddling skills. We have a minimum age requirement of 14 and all people must be able to swim.
This is our short tour. We will launch about an hour before high tide, then work our way through the harbour, before returning on an outgoing tide.
Note: It is important to realise, the group dictates the pace, not the group leader.
Exact location and destination is dependent on weather conditions.
How do our Guided SUP Tours run
We’re not teaching you to paddle, we’re acting as your guide and supporting you on a mini adventure.
Meet and greet at start time (we start on time, so please arrive early)
- Gather with all kit on the water’s edge.
- Quick safety briefing from the guide.
- On water / land demo.
- All onto the water.
What to bring
- A towel and some warm clothing, even in the summer, is recommended.
- Wetsuit and jelly shoes if you have some.
- Asthma spray or epi pen if you use them. Please read the rules regards this.
- Light food and drink for after the session.
- All equipment is included, but it is preferable if you have a wetsuit of your own and booties. Buoyancy aids are supplied unless you have your own.
- Wetsuits must be prebooked. If you have your own, it is preferable as they will fit much better.
- A windproof cagoule is also a useful extra.
- Please do not bring any valuable items.
- You must manage any meds and make us aware pre-joining the session.
- Sessions can be weather dependent and may be rescheduled if conditions are not suitable, especially open water and surf.
- Your session starts at the agreed time advertised and cannot be offset or delayed on the day.
- We do not offer on the day refunds or discounts for delays and reduced time spent paddling.
Trip advisor reviews
Ian was very relaxed and friendly - I made a last minute change to the lesson timing which he was happy to accommodate.
As for the lesson... read more
November 8, 2021
Ian was very relaxed and friendly - I made a last minute change to the lesson timing which he was happy to accommodate. As for the lesson... read more
October 1, 2021
Excellent lesson from Ian, explaining in detail each movement in a way that will allow me to move to the next level. Great fun as well, I hope to come... read more
September 10, 2021
What a fun afternoon - totally got the bug! Ian was a great coach and made the whole session so much fun. We were standing up in no... read more
August 29, 2021
be inspired, learn and stay in touch …..
Enjoying a Guided SUP Tour
Our SUP Tours are really great fun and perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy some relaxing time on the water, without racing or grinding out fast miles.
Spending the time on the water, where you to get to see the places your paddling and take in all of the sights, is such an amazing way to enjoy your time with us.
You do need to be able to paddle already. This means we can paddle some distance, that bit quicker, and see more.
If you’re unsure about your paddling skills and still want to come on a tour, why not join us for a private paddleboarding lesson, and we’ll get you going a bit quicker and more effectively.