Key design features
The GT HDx provides an excellent entry into the wonderful world of touring and downwind adventures, being equally suited for both intermediate to experienced paddlers or for those starting out, but who possess an adventurous outlook.
Perfectly at home on the river or for that ocean going expedition, the GT incorporates an efficient, yet stable rocker for that effortless ride glide, with HDx construction bringing the stiffness required to make paddling this board a genuine pleasure.
- Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness
- Lightweight materials
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 8ft straight leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable integrated handle
- 8″ fin (mount without tools)
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Board weight:
- Package weight:
Who is the O'Shea 11'2 GT HDX aimed at?
The O’Shea GT 11’2 HDX is really suited to people wanting a touring and general allround sup for excercise and adventures. The width gives amazing stability so carrying baggage won’t be a problem and the comfortable glide will make your trips easy. We test the boards we sell so you’re assured that the O’Shea 11’2 HDX really is and does what we say. It’s our guarantee!
HDx construction uses the highest quality Mirasol drop stitch fabric, combining 2 full layers (double wall) of UV resistant 1000D PVC,
ensuring a combination of maximum durability and performance.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility. Be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean. One of the most popular SUPS on the market today.
The package contains
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a back pack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
- Straight leash
- We provide a 1 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- O’Shea SUP Packages come with a 2 year extended warranty.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The o'shea 11'2 HDX Summary
Level of paddler: this board is perfect for total novice to advanced paddlers wanting to experience ome longer paddle trips and adventures.
Disciplines: 100% adventure paddling due to its board legth and width as well as its weight carrying capacity. With the pointed bow you’ll find the least resistance even when the board is loaded up or heading into choppy water.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really highand the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, O’Shea offer a 2 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their QSX isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes