- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Lightweight X-stitching construction
- Stringer for more stiffness
- Non slip EVA foam deck allows comfortable long term paddling
- 10ft. | 3,04m coiled leash
- Bungee storage net
- Comfortable neoprene handle with paddle holder
- 8″ fin (mount without tools) and 2 fixed side fins
- Handles on nose and tail
- Halkey Roberts valve
Key design features
The Venta has been designed to sup and windsurf with both options being given equal attention to detail.
The shorter length means this board will turn well when being sailed and equally manouverable when being paddled.
A centre fin mid way along the board gives it better performance upwind when being sailed, but for paddling this can be removed.
The rig is lightweight and easily used by adults and kids so the whole family is covered.
Who is the Jobe Venta aimed at?
The Jobe Venta would work for any level of paddler wanting a manouverable board, but it’s real selling point is the ability to windsurf it as well and this option is great for anyone who wants to teach the family or just sail in the summer breeze after a morning paddle. We use windsups in the school and they’re perfect for a multidiscipline board.
Once inflated, the Venta is light and stiff due to our Heat Bonded Technology and new X-Stitching Construction.
The multi layered skin and board thickness guarantees great overall stiffness which improves usability.
To make sure the Venta is super durable we’ve added an extra layer pvc on the rails and center of the board.
The paddle comes with an adjustable glass fibre shaft and a reinforced plastic blade, with inner seals.
The bag is a waterproof rucksack type that works well as storage both on and off the water.
The package contains
- A board that weighs 10kg
- Windsurf rig 3.5m with boom, mast, uj, uphaul
- A 3 year warranty which backs up how good this board is
- The very latest technology in drop stitch, which is a big deal for inflatables
- A Drytube Back Pack
- A multi function pump allowing high speed or pressure
- A 3 piece paddle made of fibreglass with a reinforced pvc blade
- A coiled board leash, very important for longer sup boards
- Jobe provide a 3 year warranty on all new products, unless otherwise quoted.
- This is based on manufacturing defect and not on wear and tear, misuse or improper use of a product.
- All warranties are handled by us during the first year and direct to manufacturer thereafter.
The Jobe Venta Summary
Level of paddler: this board is wide and stable so any level of paddler will enjoy using it as a sup and windsurf board.
Disciplines: it’s not aimed at the touring market so strike it off your list for that, but sup surfing, all round, white water and windsurfing it is perfect.
Price /Quality ratio: the build quality of these boards is really good and the kit that comes with it is excellent quality. That said, Jobe offer a 3 Year Warranty to back up how they feel about their Venta isup.
Locations: River – Sea – Lakes