Returns and replacements policy
We want you to be fully satisifed with your purchase. Our returns and replacements policy is there for your benefit so please be fully aware of it before ordering and if you do not agree with any of it please do not order online.
All of our deliveries are made uninsured and remain the responsibility of the purchaser.
Any delivery requiring insurance will be suggeted to the purchaser at the time of purchase and will incur additional charges. Due to the size of paddle boards and paddles it is often recommended that they are collected in person. This will allow you to check the item before taking it away.
Obtaining a returns number or RMA
When returning any items you must obtain an RMA number directly from us before sending the items back. This can be done via Any item received without an authorisation number will be refused.
This will help us issue a refund or send out a replacement ASAP upon receipt of the returned products.
Returning unused, unwanted products and returns period
Assuming that we have received the goods within 14 days of the delivery date and items are unused and in resaleable condition, with the original packaging, labelling and the above criteria regarding our returns policy have all been met, a refund request will be actioned within 5 week days from receipt.
No receipt or proof of purchase means no refund/exchange!
The 14 days start from the day of despatch, but as a minimum includes a period of 7 working days from the day after delivery to you as the permitted cancellation period.
This would not apply for special orders taken on behalf of the customer.
Please note: all warranty returns must be clean and free from dirt to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations.
We recommend that items being returned be sent via insured, trackable delivery for your protection. Any products damaged during transit cannot be accepted and you will need to claim under your insurance with the courier or postal service.
Please note: all return postage charges to be met by customer, unless returning due to a fault which must be reported immediately upon your receipt of the goods.
Problems with products
If you have a problem with your board, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and provide as much information about the issue along with pictures when possible. (A re-stocking fee may apply)
We will work with you and the manufacturer if applicable to find the best solution to get you back on the water having fun ASAP.
This limited guarantee does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product including sun-fading
- Damage caused by extreme weather or environmental conditions
- Damage caused whilst in possession of a freight carrier or a dealer
- Accident, neglect, improper use or handling or storag
- Boards that have been towed by power or sail boat
- Boards sold as “demos”, “seconds”,”rentals” or in “as is” condition.
- Boards that are used in conditions not within the boards standard remit e.g race boards in surf conditions.
- SUPs that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- SUPs used for commercial or rental purposes.
Caring for your Jimmy Lewis SUP
- Do not store your boards in direct sunlight.
- Keep in shaded areas, carports, or garages when not in use.
- Extreme heat is damaging to boards and is not covered under warranty.
- Rinse boards off after use, especially when used in salt water.
- Do not transport or store boards in bubble wrap, as the bubble wrap has a greenhouse effect when exposed to direct sunlight, and will intensify the rays of sunlight.
- Reflective bags are recommended for travel, but should not be used as storage in extreme heat for extended periods.
- Your board bag is a valuable protection tool if spending the day at the beach with your board. When not in the water, drape your board bag over your board to avoid exposure to direct rays of sunlight.
- Take care to avoid any impact of your board with any object or surface. Fibreglass is prone to puncture or cracking in impact situations.
- The vent on your Jimmy Lewis board is a one way vent which allows air to escape from your board, but does not let water enter (and waterlog your board). Wash over the vent with fresh water but never undo the nut.
Re-stocking fees may be applicable if:
- products are returned in an open box/packaging, in a badly damaged box/packaging, or without the original box/packaging that it came in.
- a product is returned without all the original instructions, and accessories.
Re-stocking fees are charged as follows:
- Re-stocking fees are charged to the customer’s credit automatically or are deducted from the customer’s cash refund when an item is returned. You will be notified via email before any such fees are applied.
- Re-stocking fees should not exceed 20% although may be slightly higher dependent upon the state of the returned goods. You will be notified via email before any such fees are applied.
If you do not agree with any of our terms and fees, the items will be returned to yourselves, and any return postage fees incurred by us will be chargeable to yourselves upon despatch.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.